because that's my name.
Hey Katie, my son likes to play the guitar too, he was taking lessons, he teacher just moved!!Hey post or send me your Chicken and Dumplings recipe. I used to get that cooking from my mom....now she is too far away!
kt, I love it! I love your photography skillz! you are rockin' it!I am desperate to play the gee-tar!I'm just too cheap to pay for the lessons. I might look up some instructional videos on line.Way to go J.
I really need to de-clutter! I bet that felt great to get that done. Mmmm - chicken and dumplings. Sounds delicious!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Katie, my son likes to play the guitar too, he was taking lessons, he teacher just moved!!
Hey post or send me your Chicken and Dumplings recipe. I used to get that cooking from my mom....now she is too far away!
kt, I love it! I love your photography skillz! you are rockin' it!
I am desperate to play the gee-tar!
I'm just too cheap to pay for the lessons. I might look up some instructional videos on line.
Way to go J.
I really need to de-clutter! I bet that felt great to get that done. Mmmm - chicken and dumplings. Sounds delicious!
Post a Comment