We got up early the next morning and took off on a 5 mile hike (round trip) to Abram's Falls. That was a gorgeous hike! the trail was just stunning. I have so many pictures of it. Julian and Emily did an awesome job! They had their "Camelbacs" on, which are water-filled back packs with a straw attached to drink out of.

Can you even believe this? So we're just walking along and there was a deer in the creek. She wasn't even the least bit concerned about us either. We stood and watched her for a little while til she ran off.

I stopped to look for rocks a few times on the way. I LOVE ROCKS. I brought Emily's back pack...it got heavier and heavier as I collected more and more rocks. I have enough for a small rock garden somewhere in my yard now. I'm excited about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment