Call Me Katie

because that's my name.

Blogs I Check out

  • Bridget
  • Danelle
  • Jody
  • Kelli
  • Kristina
  • Mogles
  • My Sister Keli
  • Tara

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (57)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • Random ramblings
      • I love my husband
      • Here ya go
      • Annie loves Julian
      • old photos
      • Girl's Night
      • Coming home from church
      • Julian in mid air
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (2)

About Me

My photo
ktmay
View my complete profile

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Julian in mid air







Posted by ktmay at 7:30 PM

5 comments:

tiki_lady said...

nice shot!

August 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM
Jan said...

He looks like a flying budda. I love that meditation in mid air thing. I knew it was real.

Nice shot for sure Katie.

August 7, 2008 at 11:12 PM
Anonymous said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

I love it!!!!

August 8, 2008 at 5:43 AM
Redhoodoos said...

Love that pic! Some of my favorite kid pictures are when they are on the trampoline.

August 8, 2008 at 10:14 AM
I'm Always Rite said...

Awesome pic!!!

August 8, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)