Saturday, January 31, 2009

Loons

Randy and Carrie:

I was sitting in the seat in front of them, and I'd hold the camera over my head and just take pictures, not knowing what they'd look like, right???
LOL-
Look at some of the amazing shots I got!!!

That's Richie next to Carrie. We grew up with him, so he's like family.
We were on our way to the temple in Baton Rouge. This was last Friday...
There was my mom and dad, me and Josh, Robyn, Carrie and Randy, Richie, and then Keli met us up there too. We went to King Buffet first. It was YUMMY!!!


Carrie is hilarious. I have been hanging out with her a lot and I love it.

I wish I had taken pictures of what happened the NEXT day-Last saturday Julian got to go to the temple for his first time!!! It was so awesome. Josh is the Stake Young Men's President, and he organized a stake youth temple trip. 40 kids were there!! It was wonderful. My parents offered to watch Emily for me so I could go too.


Okay- look at this next set of pictures....

I was standing in the kitchen, and I look over and there's Josh-
but how in the heck is he even doing that? LOL
He would have had to be balancing on the wall somehow, Spiderman style to be that high up.
I was laughing so hard, I made him stay put so I could get a picture.







5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your family just looks like so much fun!

I'm Always Rite said...

Ah man! I wanna go on a fun temple trip! You get to have all the fun! ;)

Unknown said...

Loons is right! HAHA! ;-P

Jen said...

Lt the good times roll! Glad you had so much fun and so many youth showed up for the temple trip! That's awesome.

Kelli Proctor said...

haha! You guys are awesome! Carrie is just the same, I love her! When are you guys coming to Utah????? Such a fun family!