Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Josh is such a handy man!!!

So Josh has been doing all kinds of home improvements lately.
It's awesome!
First- he put in a little walkway between the house and carport, where it used to be just red mud. So much better: I wish these pictures were in order. Oh well.
He has put up most of the siding on the carport/shed:

What a hunk. Josh turned 33 this past Saturday! All he wanted to do for his birthday was work on the carport...but I baked him a german chocolate cake from scratch. It was yummy. Plus I got him a nice Columbia shirt. We had meatloaf subs...we finally finished off that gargantuan meatloaf last night!!!

Our bro-in-law Randy helped him out a lot with wiring the shed with electricity and putting up siding.



Josh also built a counter for me in my laundry room. It makes such a difference. Plus, now that we have the shed I don't have tons of tools and junk piled in the laundry room. It's been completely transformed.

Here's Josh in his shed. The night he got electric wired up in there, he was in hog's heaven. He had so much fun organizing his tools:

I noticed something funny about the abbreviation he used for "door knob assessories"...see what I mean?

He loves that shed!

I can't watch this stuff:

He also repaired the damages from hurricane Gustav, LOL....When did that storm blow through again? I was so nervous about him being up on that tall ladder...


From the looks of that clenched butt, I think he might have been a little nervous too. LOL

2 comments:

Keli said...

josh's clenched butt... that was so funny!! I love the carport...yeah! and DANG girl... that was the BIGGEST meatloaf!

I'm Always Rite said...

Josh sure looks like a handy guy to have around! Love, love , love the "door knob assy" label! :) hahahaha