Tuesday, February 10, 2009

what's happenin' hot stuff?

I made a collage for Julian. I may have gone a little overboard with this one, LOL.
The kids at the park:


I love when they play together:

It's so cute how Julian & Emily will squeeze onto the loveseat with Carrie even though the other sofa was empty. LOL

Friday night I made the biggest meatloaf EVER:::



Last week Josh brought me to the firing range, to teach me how to shoot his new gun- it's a 40 caliber pistol. It kind of freaked me out at first, but I hit the target every time! Not too shabby!

Of course, Josh hit the bull's eye every time:
He has perfect aim.



Here's Julian's completed Science project. He did such a good job on that. He did the written paper on his own, with zero help from me or Josh...and he got a 100% A+!!! I am so proud of him. He printed out all of the stuff for the project board, made the letters using a stencil, glued them on, looked up pictures of planes to print out...made that graph using microsoft office. He's so smart!
Julian and my Momma:::

We had my Dad's 63rd birthday at our house! It was fun! I made a big pot of stir fry.

Julian saved up $50 and bought this World of Warcraft game kit with miniature action figures. It took him quite a while to earn that much money, but he had a goal and he achieved it.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You guys are always doing the funnest stuff! The collage and science project look great!

Wendyburd1 said...

Everything looks great, including the biggest meatloaf ever!LOL! Is that in a cake pan?

Jen said...

Looks like you've been busy and doing some fun things! I loved the pics in the parc! And happy 63rd to your dad!

I'm Always Rite said...

Looks like you have been busy. Julian's science project is very impressive! I'm not looking forward to My Girl doing one. I am such a control freak adn I love science... It will be hard, but I will force myself to allow her to shince. :) Good job at the shooting range!