
Sweetest baby alive: Alice
McKenzie- I love her!!!!!
It's pretty funny when we all pile into the camp for a meal. LOL
Christy! She is so cute in her braids and her beanie hat!
Keli- my sweet lovely sister!
Carrie &Randy 4eva
We LOVE playing Whacky 6!! It is such a fun card game!!!
My Mom brought her Karaoke equipment out to the camp. We had a blast singing. Robyn sings so pretty...
Check out the crazy bun on my head. Almost all of the pictures of me are taken BY me.
So Cori shot some rabbits...and my Dad cooked up a rabbit stew. It was DELICIOUS...My parents can cook just about anything and make it taste like a gourmet meal.
McKenzie- I love her!!!!!
It's pretty funny when we all pile into the camp for a meal. LOL
Christy! She is so cute in her braids and her beanie hat!
Keli- my sweet lovely sister!
Carrie &Randy 4eva
We LOVE playing Whacky 6!! It is such a fun card game!!!
My Mom brought her Karaoke equipment out to the camp. We had a blast singing. Robyn sings so pretty...
Check out the crazy bun on my head. Almost all of the pictures of me are taken BY me.
So Cori shot some rabbits...and my Dad cooked up a rabbit stew. It was DELICIOUS...My parents can cook just about anything and make it taste like a gourmet meal.but hold on...Robyn didn't have any on her plate...HMMMM....yeah, my Dad fried some chicken for the kids. Look at her plate! A chicken leg!!! Those Westerners....She wouldn't eat the seafood gumbo either! LOL





2 comments:
I love it. i stole some of your pictures..lol
Wow! I don't know if I could have eaten the rabbit stew either. And I'm not a big seafood eater save maybe scallops if they're done right.
Post a Comment