Thursday, January 8, 2009

Annie

I have so much to blog about!!!
First things first- Annie got into some rat poison over the holidays and it's a miracle she is still with us. I am so thankful that she is on the mend.
everyone in my family was praying for her. we all love her so much.
i can't even begin to explain how much i love this precious little animal.
Josh had to rush her to the hospital this past saturday night.
she was finally able to come home tuesday.
she had to have plasma transfusions, they had to go in and drain the blood around her lungs...she is on vitamin K and looking better every day.
josh says she's officially the most expensive dog in town. LOL
she's worth it.

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

that is such a sweet picture!and I know the Annie situation! so glad she is doing better! That was SCARY!

I'm Always Rite said...

I'm so glad she's okay! Scary stuff! I can't stand when my pets aren't well!