Wednesday, July 16, 2008

White water rafting

Here we ar in the back of the truck, all geared up for rafting. This crazy driver took us up the mountain and dropped us off with our raft. It was a self-guided trip! We had so much fun.
The man who dropped us off told us "Any time you come to an island in the river, choose the left"...We were singing "Choose the left" and laughing. Julian sat in front and was a good rower! Emily sat back and enjoyed the ride! She sang "row row row your boat...." to us while we paddled for about 3 hours straight. LOL
Josh sat in tha back and did the steering. We didn't fall out of the raft once even though lots of other people around us did!!!

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

Oh my gosh! My goslings and I have got to do this! KT, I love your pictures. They are so beautiful.

I'm Always Rite said...

I'm so totally jealous right now. :)