Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our trip to Nauvoo,IL

Joshua is the Stake YM Pres. and they had a Youth trip to Nauvoo,Illinois. I was so happy to be able to tag along, I can't even begin to describe it. My AWESOME Mom offered to watch the kids for us so we could go. I can not even begin to thank her. It was such a spiritual experience for both of us. We had a wonderful time. I just can't wait to go back and bring Julian and Emily!!! They will LOVE that place.
These are some hilarious BEFORE and AFTER pictures:
Before the 16 and 1/2 hour bus ride:::: (don't we look fresh-faced and happy?) And the AFTER:::: Look closely for the differences, LOL. Josh doesn't look quite as worn out as I do. I got ZERO sleep on the bus!!! The trip should have been 14 hours but the driver got lost a few times. We showed up late, but it turned out fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more pictures of Nauvoo. p.s. It was a pleasure to have Julian and Emily with us at the campn this weekend. They are so good.

I'm Always Rite said...

Looks like a doozy! :) But it's always nice to take a trip just you and him... and a bus load of LDS, right? )