Friday, February 27, 2009

Emily's baptism

I'm pretty bummed because I didn't get a lot of pictures at Emily's baptism, but it was wonderful.
It was Sunday, right after church.
Emily looked like an angel!
Joshua performed the baptism. It was a very special day!!!

Afterwards, we went to my parents' house. My Mom made Emily's favorite meal- tacos. Then we had cake and ice cream.







Emily got even more gifts!
Her birthday lasted all weekend long!

Emily and me.


My sweet babies!


8 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

She looks so nice!! Pants too!! Aggh they had no pants for me!! And I had chicken pox!! LOL

Kristina P. said...

I still remember my baptism! Congrats to your daughter. What a special day!

Keli said...

She looks so beautiful. I am sorry i missed it. :(

Kelli Proctor said...

aww...cute! Looks like it was a great day! I cant believe my oldest is getting baptised this year too! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! wierd!

Kelli Proctor said...

aww...cute! Looks like it was a great day! I cant believe my oldest is getting baptised this year too! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! wierd!

I'm Always Rite said...

Totally precious! My Girl's baptism day is one of my favorite days! :) Superman had to dunk her four times because there was hardly any water left in the font since she was the last of four kids. It was a stake baptism day. Awesome memory! :)

tiki_lady said...

wow your baby is 8! unbelievable.

Jen said...

What a beautiful day! Congratulations to Emily AND you! We teach the 7-8 year olds in Primary and get to attend and speak at each of ther baptisms. It's such a special event and these kids ARE angels! What an exciting day.