Monday, January 26, 2009

Lately

I made a collage on canvas-
some of the pictures are kind of old but that's okay!!
josh and julian working on julian's science experiment. he studied aerodynamics and the functions of all of the parts of a plane.

He'd launch the plane, then measure how far it went, first just the body- then the body and the tail wing, then the body and the main wing, etc. etc.



I have no idea why my pictures aren't loading in order:
oh well!!!


Me and my Julian:


These pictures were taken last weekend, actually. We went to Albasha's- a Greek restaurant. we are LOVING Greek food lately. It is so yummy. Josh looks sleepy here and Emily has vampire eyes, LOL


Annie is looking good as new lately!!! Isn't she the cutest cocker spaniel you ever saw????



I made book covers for my scriptures!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love all the collages!

I'm Always Rite said...

Cool collage! Greek food is so yummy! I have a couple of good greek restaurants nearby and I love it! :)

Jillene said...

The collage is GORGEOUS Katie!! And Greek food....YUM!!

Brittany Marie said...

Covers for scriptures- what a good idea! And yours look SO good!

Teri said...

Love the collage, I'm wanting details on the scripture covers those are so fun. The science experiment is a fun one, science projects are fun. You've been having fun lately.

Keli said...

you are so creative. i want to be creative like that.

Jen said...

Awesome! What a great idea. I love collages. I have 5 hanging up in my living room and looking at the pictures brings back such fun memories! Loved all of your pictures!