What a beautiful place.

It was the best Thanksgiving of my life so far!

The bunkhouse got a total renovation, thanks to my bro-in-law Randy. He did such an awesome job!!!! Going to the camp is a whole new experience now.

My parents are the best:

Sweethearts.
Hayden and Emily playing zoo:

My JuJuBee:

I love him so much.
While we were out at the camp, we had a day date together - just the 2 of us. He's a lot of fun to hang out with.
I can't believe he'll be turning 12 in less than 2 weeks. That's a very significant birthday!!! We are so proud of him.
Care Bear!!!

She's so precious.
There are TONS of thrift shops, flea markets, and salvage centers near the camp, so we love to shop when we go out there! Here's Robyn with a sign we found-it was so appropriate. LOL

PLUS: Carrie, Robyn, and I went to the city for a Girl's Day Out...We went to the Olive Garden for lunch and then saw the movie Twilight!!! I loved it. It was sweet.
Also, we hit the mall. I wish I had taken more pictures.
Speaking of the mall: I bought a hair straightener.

You know those people with the little kiosks (sp?) at the mall...(usually from Israel) who try to stop you and straighten your hair???
Yeah, they got me.
But I LOVE that thing!!!
Josh had to work M-W, but he came up Wednesday night and stayed the rest of the weekend. We went on a mini-date Saturday afternoon. It was so nice.

My sis-in-law Conneen and my big brother Kevin:

They are so cool!
We played lots of games. Whacky 6, Phase 10, Dominoes, Scene It (my favorite)

We also watched a lot of awesome movies. Cheesy LDS spoof-type movies: Church Ball, Suits on the Loose...I still want to see Sons of Provo. Can't wait.
We also watched a serious movie- the Emma Smith story. I cried all the way through.
The women of the family:

Conneen, Christy, Me, Mom, Keli, Carrie, and Robyn
Me and Keli

Cori and Christy

Annie loves the camp too!

She was able to run free all day. I had to give her a lot of baths though, so she could sleep in the bunk with me at night. LOL

10 comments:
Hey! nice to have you back! Glad you had a great holiday!
Jay
I am glad that you had fun up at the camp!! I LOVE your hair straight!! I also have naturally curly hair so my flat iron is a necessity!!
Your family sounds like so much fun!
i love your family! you guys always have so much fun! Robyn is drop dead gorgeous and all the women in your family are skinny! LOVE THAT!!! I'm so glad you had special moments with the men in your life and with your family!
What a great family you've got there and what a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving! Glad you had such an awesome time.
wow! that place looks beautiful!!!! and it looks like you had such a great time!!! ♥
What a fun holiday! Is the camp something you guys all share a stake in? Looks like such a groovy place for family gatherings! Reminds me of Dan in Real Life. Have you seen it? Fun, fun, fun!
PS I can't believe you liked Twilight the movie. Bleck!
Glad you had a good holiday!
Your family is so awesome! That is so cool that you guys have that camp to go to as a family! DId you guys build it together? I was telling Rog about your cool family camp yesterday because he couldnt stop thinking about having a cabin for our family! So fun!
Katie, where have you been my friend?!?!
Post a Comment