
But a couple months ago she informed me that she wanted to do a "make over" on her room. She said she wants to decorate it with HER style....
Well, at first I was worried about this.
After all, she thinks purple stockings and silver shoes look FABULOUS::::::

But you know what? Why not?
So we are in the process of making her room how SHE wants it...She wants it painted some wild and crazy colors too. Probably leopard print...but we'll see about that.
Here are a few of the changes.

Yeah, lots of chaos and color. She loves it.

So what I want to do is try to find a few really large cool posters she'd like and get them framed. So instead of having a million small posters she'd have 1-2 big ones on each wall???
But there I go again, trying to take over.
She painted this picture herself. I want to get a frame for it.

She wanted this net/hammock thing for her stuffed animals, but I think Josh hung it up wrong. I'm thinking of getting a bunch of those colorful crates that you can stack on top of each other...like shelves. She could put her stuffed animals on display in those too.

Yes, these are wall stickers on her bed and wall:::

Hey, why not?
So what do you think?

8 comments:
I think you are a way cool mom, and you have one cool daughter! I LOVE the purple tights with glitter shoes, I probably would have wanted to wear the same thing! Haha! You are awesome!
I think it looks great!
She did a good job!! You know what is really weird, that light blue doll house, I HAVE that! I made it myself...that is NOT as fun as it might sound!! It took forever and those shingles took me a millenia!!
You are a nice mom. It's fun to have your own Flava in your room. I think that's how they get good at stuff too. Lettin' them do their own thing, ya know?
My Eve is jealous! I have some control issues of my own when it comes to the kids' rooms. It looks cute - perfect for Emily!
Why do you think Josh hung up that hammock wrong? It looks right to me!
Awesome! I love letting My Girl express herself in her room. I'm just lucky that she and I share a lot of the same taste. Most of her big posters are my old ones. :) My Girl's bedroom is just like mine was when I was younger! She rocks! :)
I think her room looks cool! It shows a vibrant and self-assured personality. Awesome! I think your daughter might be studying the same fashion magazine as my daughter because she recently did purple stockings with silver pumps as well. You know what? It kind of grew on me... :-)
FYI, I will be on blog-cation and will not be able to visit and comment for awhile. I will miss your posts but I will be back. Have a great Thanksgiving holiday!
I think it's perfect! My Drama Queen and I just redid her room! You'll have to stop by and see the results I posted today! Have a great day!
Post a Comment