Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chillaxin'

Just when you thought you'd seen enough Halloween pictures to gag a maggot:::
Check it out!!!
LOL

Josh was back in his Beastie Boy duds for Halloween night, and he was in fine form:

(I have no idea why he propped his foot up on the door knob. LOL)

Work it!


Own it!


Leap for joy, Baby!


The man is an island sometimes.

Julian:

He thinks he's too cool for trick or treating.
What the heck? I love free candy!!!
I might wear a mask next year and slouch...I'm 5 ft. I could get away with it.

Emily and her BFF:


Emily was done after about 15 houses.
She looks miserable here:

WHAT IS UP?????
When I was a kid, I ran from house to house until I had knocked on every last door in the neighborhood. What is with kids these days?

I wore Emily's witch costume from last year! LOL

I bought it big and she did have to have it safety-pinned in the back....but still!! I couldn't believe it fit.
I made that crap-tastic cape a few years ago for Julian's Dracula costume.

Cool scary jester dude:

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You all look adorable/scary.

And it's possible that I am a tease. And that you're slow.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Beastie Boy cracked me up! ha-ha-ha! All these pictures are so fun. Glad you had a great Halloween!

Wendyburd1 said...

Kids just are LAZY now, they don't trick or treat properly!! You do it for HOURS!! The big HAUL baby!!

Rebecca Talley said...

Looks like you had a great time--I love to dress up. (I think adults who dress up are the most fun!).

Jillene said...

LOVE the Beastie Boy outfit!! Looks like you all had FUN FUN FUN FUN!!

Kelli Proctor said...

Your husband is so cool Katie and I dont even know him! But the pics of him are hilarious! You have such a cute family!