Monday, October 27, 2008

trunk or treats rock


Joshua was aiming for a Disco dude, but looked more like a Beastie Boy:

Yeah Boyeee....it's sabotage.
You gotta fight for your right to PAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTYYYYY"

My bro-in-law Randy went as the ultimate nerd....

but for some reason he had on a mask too???
LOL

My bro Cori.... uh I mean Joe Dirt:

He was all over them chili dogs, like flies on cow patties. (or my dog on cow patties. she is so gross.)

Emily was a Queen:

(and she's been wearing that tiara ever since)

Julian was....hmmm, I don't know....could it be.... Satan!!!??? (church lady people, work with me here)

he wanted a red face and horns, but we "ran out of time" (yeah, that's my story and i'm stickin' to it, okay?) i wasn't too thrilled about taking an evil looking satan to a church party, know what i mean vern? he had a skewered skull head on the top of that axe too, but it mysteriously went missing...hmmmm.

I lurve my SEESTER Carrie. She's so perty:

I should have gotten a picture of myself, but I wasn't dressed up either.
ORIGINALLY I was all dressed up as an 80's valley girl, but i took it too far (as usual) and ended up looking like an escaped mental patient, except with a side pony tail and lots of blue eye shadow ...josh actually still looked cool, but i just looked like a nut job, so i washed my face and changed into my normal clothes right before we left the house. josh called me a party pooper, so I MUST redeem myself this friday night.

I love my nieces to pieces:



Just look at this man:

He was so excited to win the cake walk. You'd think the prize was a million dollars, not just a cupcake (which he shoved in his mouth in one bite). You could hear him hootin' and a hollerin' all over the building.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I need to find that mullet wig!

Mindi said...

i actually prefer him as a beastie boy. totally has street creed, then.

looks like a blast!

Wendyburd1 said...

*sings"Every Party has a Pooper, that's why we invited you, Party Pooper, Party Pooper. EVery party has a pooper that's why we invited you...George Baaaannnnkssss"....brought to you by Father of the Bride 2!!LOL

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I enjoyed looking at all those pictures. You have a fun family. Don't feel bad about not getting into costume. Sometimes if the attitude is not there to pull it off it's best to not do it :-) But I hope you get the attitude Friday and take lots of photos to post!

I'm Always Rite said...

You are too cute! :) Josh cracks me up over the cakewalk. :)

I was totally going to dress up as a fairy for Trunk or Treat, but I was worried over getting My Girl's costume finished, which didn't happen anyway, so I wore my normal clothes, black skinny sweater, leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and when anyone asked I said I was a vampire. It got one or two good laughs. Then when we were handing out candy I just wrapped yellow "beware" tape around me and sat on the back bumper of Bruce. The teenagers thought that was funny. :)

You totally should have kept on your psycho 80s get-up! :)

Jillene said...

I love Trunk or Treat too. We had ours on Friday night and my kids had a blast!

Looks like you all had good times!! LOVE the Joe Dirt and the Beastie Boy!!

KT said...

Very cute costumes! Our trunk-or-treat is tomorrow and I haven't thought of anything creative for my 2 month old daughter. Do you think it would be inappropraite to dress her as a boy? Is cross-dressing infants against the codes of motherhood?

Kelli Proctor said...

Is that the COvington ward building!? Aww...so many memories there! You guys are all the coolest!