We went to the Saints game at the Superdome. It was so much fun. New Orleans is WILD yall. The place was packed. The energy was awesome:

We love hangin' out with my little sis Carrie and her husband Randy.

Nothing like showing your team spirit than putting a temporary tattoo on your FACE, right???

Shot of the field:

Wait a second? Is that another $5 Coke? And where is that cup? We should have kept that cup!!!

It was an emotional roller coaster!!!
We went from HAPPY:

To soooooo sad:

To just plain CRAZY!!!! LOL

There were some hard core alcoholics at that game...The girl in front of me drank at least 3 of these bad boys:
Who can name that drink?
It looks like a MEAL, huh? YUCK.

The Saintsations shook their tail feathers like nobody's business:

P.S. Wendy is having a GIVEAWAY!!! Click on her name. I feel so cool. I just figured out how to do links like that...(I'm the last one, huh?)

12 comments:
I thought people were still living there, so that looks promising.
I LOVE Football!! One day maybe I can go to a "real" game!! Looks like you had you some good ole fashion fun!!
As for the drink--CRAZY!! I have NEVER seen anything like it--it looks she went through the buffet line and just throw everything in!!
you guys are so fun!
That looks SO FUN! I am jealous, that drink lots nasty!! and you mixed me up I am not Wendy burd! I am the "other" Wendy!! Ha Ha
I meant to say that drink looks nasty!
You lucky girl! An NFL game! Looks crazy fun! And what is that drink?
That drink looks like it has those baby corns floatin in it...ickkk!
Wendy - awww you have embraced the "other"ness that is you. LMAO!!
I miss you guys! You guys are awesome!
awesome pictures!!! it looks like you all had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
There is nothing like being in the Dome, huh? I love it when everybody yells, "Duuuuuece!" What a crazy game though. I love your pics to express the emotional roller coaster ride of that game! Hope to talk with you soon. Are you going to see Sheri Dew?
Katie, you have been awarded...A TAG FROM ME!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!!
Post a Comment