Sunday, November 30, 2008

long time no blog

I got a new rug for my living room.

What do ya think? I decided my house had too many dark colors. This is my first step in brightening up the place.

I painted another picture!!!

This canvas is HUGE...and I used oils this time. A week later and the paint's still wet. I don't know where I'm going to hang this one yet. I'm also not sure if I'm completely done with it. I might want to touch up some spots.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Katie, I'm so glad to see you blogging again!

Love the rug and the painting!

Jillene said...

Holy freaking crap!! I was beginning to think that you fell off the face of the earth!!

I LOVE the rug and the painting!!

jennifersimonette said...

Welcome back woman! I love the rug...AND the painting!

rachel... said...

Katie, what a super cute rug!!! Where did you find that??? I didn't know you were a painter, too! Nice job!

I'm Always Rite said...

Cute rug! I'm all about bright colours! :) Cool painting! Reminds me a bit of a Mondrian. Good to see you blogging again. :)