Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Check it out

Wow.
I got my first check today.

Of course that was only for 3 hours of work, so hopefully the next check will look better...Maybe I can get a pair of socks with this one?
LOL
Today I subbed for a Pre-K class. NEVER AGAIN.
Don't get me wrong- I do like small children, but 15 at one time (and in one room) is....well......hmmm, how shall I put it?.....TORTURE!!!!


Isn't this gnome sooooooooo adorable?

I love gnomes. He's the only one I have so far. I'm thinking about starting a collection. They're just so darn cute.

Oh look- Julian got a hold of my camera again. He takes pictures of the weirdest, off-the-wall stuff.



Isn't Annie the cutest dog ever?
I totally let her eat off of my spoon.....and then I continue eating with it afterwards. That's how much I love her.

18 comments:

Kristina P. said...

OK, I was so confused! On my Reader, it just showed the pictures, and I thought it was some sort of weird guessing game.

Makes much more sense with the words. :)

Unknown said...

LOL I do the same thing with my doggy! She is a cutie for sure!

Don't you love digital cameras? you don't have to get mad that the kids waste all your film! lol

Brittany Marie said...

Cute puppy!!

Jillene said...

Sweet check! I think you should take yourself to McDonalds (Belch!). I don't blame you with the whole Pre-K thing--I would have slit my wrists--oh wait I am volunteering in Hannah's class tomorrow. I better add a box cutter to my purse! (0;

Your doggie is ADORABLE!!

Tara Mogle said...

Holy smokes, I found you guys! Cute family.

Jan said...

Gnomes way would I let my dog eat off my fork. You are way to nice Katie girl. But she is really cute. Maybe.

Love the camera shots. :)

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay first, wanna cute dog, go to my blog...seriously go on go. And please you're killing my germaphobic heart! You and my sisters all do that, share utensils with the DOG! Yes my Max is my pookie boy, the best male there is, but ewwww! And sharing ice cream like my sisters do with Max? *shudders*

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Your dog is way cute! Maybe that's why you share your eating utensils with her. I let mine lick my face but haven't shared my fork or spoon with him yet. Hey, not a shabby paycheck, Girl. That's like 2 movie tickets and a regular drink. And on gnomes, I guess when I see commercials for Travelocity I'll be remembering you here to forward. We should be friends so that won't seem freaky :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Doggie ♥

and

YEah...Pre-K!?!?

i just began to be a sub. teacher, too....and i have a feeling my first job will be in the pre-k!

Anonymous said...

So you are one who likes gnomes, I always wondered who those people are!! love your pay check! More than I made this week.....

Keli said...

ewww.....quit sharing your germs with your dog!! She might get sick. LOL!! :) You would love Germany.. A lot of people have gnomes in their gardens..
love you my little seester! :)

Mindi said...

hey--at least you made almost 30 bucks. my man just likes to complain that i only have cash flowing OUT, not IN.

so, you are ahead. you WIN!!!

tiki_lady said...

OH NO YOU DI'int!!!!
I love my dog too, but no no no nonoooooooo..
but then again, I have an english mastiff who drools massively!

Wendyburd1 said...

English mastiff? Like Hooch from Turner and Hooch?! I love that movie but the end makes me weepy...there I go again...not a silly girl, not a silly girl

Anonymous said...

where is MOTher GOOSE???

i miss her!!!!

tiki_lady said...

I'm here, I just can't post anything from my blog. Not for the safety of my own family but for my followers! so bummed. but, like the phoenix. I plan on rising!

Heather said...

Cute blog! I found you on Mormon Mommy blogs - I am a Saucy mom as well.

I'm Always Rite said...

Sometimes I come to your blog just to listen to you music. :)