kt, i feel an etsy store coming on! I love these. I am not a flower person but I do like sayings and how are you with BIRDS??? maybe a bird on a baren tree branch with a kewl sayin' you are discovering an inner talent.
I love this picture. Someday when I get a bigger apartment (who can afford a home) I'm gonna fill it with artwork of my friends. Will you paint me something then? Loves- Shans
13 comments:
I LOVE THIS!
that is beautiful and i love it!
Ooooohhh! I love this one!
That is so pretty. Love it!!
Thank you for visiting my blog! I love you too!!
You are so creative, and your work is way pretty. Do you work in Graphic arts? If not, you should. You are so talented. You'll make bucks.
LOVE LOVE this one!! You are REALLY talented!!
It must have taken a LOT of patience to paint all those tiny bloody flowers...congratulations...I have no patience for TINY!!
Katie, you are so awesome! I love these!
kt, i feel an etsy store coming on! I love these. I am not a flower person but I do like sayings and how are you with BIRDS??? maybe a bird on a baren tree branch with a kewl sayin'
you are discovering an inner talent.
Wow-I really like that! You should make another one and have a giveaway contest for it. But one that only I can enter and win:)
I love this picture. Someday when I get a bigger apartment (who can afford a home) I'm gonna fill it with artwork of my friends. Will you paint me something then?
Loves-
Shans
I really love this one!! You go Katie!!
Post a Comment