Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wow

Me & my friend Jennifer goofing off.... we were about 16 years old here!!!
I always took it way too far.
see how she still looks kinda cool, but I just look nuts?
If you click on the pic, you can see my awesome "geometric" artwork on the window sill. amazing!!!

I'm the clown...another example of how everyone else still looks semi-cool but I just took it overboard a bit. LOL

9 comments:

Jillene said...

That is AWESOME!! I am sure that there is a picture of me looking very similar to you in the top picture. Memories....

Kristina P. said...

I was telling our friends last night that we need to find a really fun Halloween party this year. I can't remember the last time I dressed up.

You look great!

tiki_lady said...

I love how you go overboard! that is what's so endearing about you! I would be the same way.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! I was always the one who OVER DID IT , too!!! i know how you feel!!!! but i think you look way better than I ever did!!!!!

Heidi said...

No, angel girl looks a little overboard too. At least you had ONE friend who took one for the team. Or just for you.

Mindi said...

you ladies are smokin'.

i esp. love the window treatments in the geometric photo as well--the 80's/90's was a beautiful era in decorating.

I'm Always Rite said...

Wow! Just wow!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Okay that is hilarious! I love reminicing about old times! Seriously though...I love the geeky-ness of your outfit...and your right your friend is relatively normal looking :)

That was a fun post!

I'm glad you guys are prepared when those Hurricane's come...they scare me...which is why I don't live where there are those kinds of things! lol!

Kelli Proctor said...

haha! So funny, I remember her! She was awesome! I didnt even recognize tara in the other picture at first. Those are awesome, just the way I remember you! Hey I tagge you, so now you have to do it, haha! Just kidding, you dont have to, but it would be so fun to see your house!