If you ever wonder why the power stays out for so long after a hurricane, here you go::: Making PB&J's by flashlight: Good news about the power being out- My kids actually read books!!!
Wow!!! Alot of water. I would hate going too long without power ( A pioneer woman I would not make). We are waiting for a tropical storm to hit us, hannah or something. Supposed to get alot of rain and wind. Maybe I will get a chance to make PB&J by flashlight..LOL
Thanks for your comment on my blog. My nephew is almost 30 (28th of this month actually he will be). I'm 37 :( gettin old.
2 comments:
Wow!!! Alot of water. I would hate going too long without power ( A pioneer woman I would not make). We are waiting for a tropical storm to hit us, hannah or something. Supposed to get alot of rain and wind. Maybe I will get a chance to make PB&J by flashlight..LOL
Thanks for your comment on my blog. My nephew is almost 30 (28th of this month actually he will be). I'm 37 :( gettin old.
I love the power being out because we pick up books and games we otherwise ignore, but power out for days on end? No thanks!
Post a Comment