Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girl's Night

Last night I went out with my little sis Carrie, my sis-in-law Robyn, and my new friend (and next door neighbor) Caroline. We had a blast. We went to Outback for dinner, then saw "Mamma Mia" which was stinkin AWESOME (seriously I had a smile plastered to my face for the majority of that movie::: It was wonderful!!!) and then we went to Coldstone Creamery....YUMMETHA.(I got Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip)




5 comments:

Jan said...

You guys were whooping it up I can tell. How fun. You have fun friends it looks like. Hope you enjoyed the movie.

tiki_lady said...

I went out with the girls to see mama mia too. It was great!

I'm Always Rite said...

FUN!!! Makes me miss my sisters, California friends, and Cold Stone! :)

Robyn and Cori said...

That was so fun! When are we going to do it again??

Robyn and Cori said...

That was so much fun! When are we going again??