Sunday, August 10, 2008

Coming home from church

So, it is totally NOT breaking the Sabbath to stop at a Coke machine on the way home.





My husband is so CUTE!!!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

What a total crack up. I will admit that I have done that same thing before at the machine. Hilarious.

tiki_lady said...

KT!!!! you major sinner!!!
roflroflship!! You crack me up and if there was a coke machine that I knew of on our way home. I would absolutely make sure there was change in my ashtray to stop!

Kristina P. said...

I remember a bishop once told us that if you're not making people work on Sunday, you're not breaking the Sabbath. Not sure if that's true or not, but I like to think it is.

Anonymous said...

OK...that is funny cuz I did the SAME thing yesterday!!! i was so in need of a Diet Coke!!! :)

I'm Always Rite said...

What if something you did broke the coke machine and caused the coke machine maintenance dude to have to come out and fix it on SUNDAY!!!?? :O

You crack me up! ;)