Julian plays piano now! And he's in Talented Music at school. 9th grade. High school. Great grades! Seminary class every morning before school. (They are studying the Old Testament this year) ROTC... He is such a sweet person.
Emily is in Talented Theater. 5th grade. Just started playing soccer. Today was her first game. She loves singing & has a beautiful voice! She writes really good stories & draws too!
Joshua still works for Boh Bros. He is a counselor in our ward Bishopric. He & I started the RAVE diet 3 months ago (no foods that came from an animal). Josh lost 20 pounds!
I was so happy that he was willing to make this change with me & we feel great!
I have 2 jobs now. I take care of an elderly lady named Ms. Do-Rae. She's sweet! And I clean my Dad's office building.
Annie is doing great too. I walk her every single day. Josh usually joins us. She's such a sweet dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment