Friday, May 1, 2009

Ten fun things to do at the camp

#1. Kick back on a hammock and read a book!!!
Or- hey,
#2. chew your toe nails:
Don't worry about the fact that you haven't showered in 2 or maybe 6 days...and you've been going barefoot....chew away!!! LOL

AWWWW- #3. bond with your cousins!!!! That's the best one of all....
#4. Harrass the poor dog! Yippee!!! What could be more fun? LOL
I love Ella!!!
#5. Play with bubbles! Thanks Aunt Keli!!!
#6. Ride a huge stuffed fish...... LOL
Alice is so adorable!!!

Or #7. throw an awesome Easter egg hunt:
#8. Sit on the side of a hill and watch a bunch of your crazy relatives purposely fall off a zip line into a huge mud hole! Top that!
#9. Load as many family members as possible onto one 4-wheeler so they don't have to walk 20 yards back to the camp. LOL
#10....and the best of all!!!! Be a REAL kid and do real kid stuff- like playing in a patch of dirt for hours on end!!! YAY!!!!
I can list at least a million more....I might just have to keep adding to this list. I haven't even scratched the surface yet!!!

4 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Agghhhh stop him from chewing his toenails, I could too and I am a nail biter but I DON'T!!!!!

Jen said...

Wahoo! Sounds like wonderful fun! Loved all your pictures too!

Kristina P. said...

I'm just checking in, making sure you're doing OK!

Kristina P. said...

Katie, you didn't die, did you?