Thursday, March 26, 2009

Valerie's wedding

We had a blast at Josh's little sister's wedding last weekend.It was so lovely.
Here's Emily dancing with her uncle Andrew's girlfriend Carrie: Josh's aunt Peggy and his Mom, Laurie:


Josh and his little sister, Valerie (the bride!)
OH, I asked Julian to get a shot of me and Josh dancing (since we hardly ever get the chance!) and this was the best he could do??? LOL
Since I'm almost always the one behind the camera, the pictures of me usually end up something like this, but it is kind of sweet.

Me and my girl, Emily- (she gives the BEST hugs):

Josh's little brother Andrew, escorting their Mom.

Oh yippee- another great shot of me! LOL
Just kidding, I totally posed like that on purpose.
The food was GOOD. Valerie's husband is Italian, so the food was Italian. YUM!!!

Emily and Julian chowin' down:

They had a Mother/Daughter dance- I had never seen that done before. It was so sweet!!!

Valerie and her new husband, Anthony! They are so cute.
Her step Dad James walked her down the aisle. He looked so handsome:

Papa & Grandma Odom:


Valerie danced with Emily- that made her day!

My gorgeous guys!
Mother and son: :0)


Emily had a few dances with her Uncle Andrew! She had so much fun. He's such a sweetheart.
Here's Emily joining in on a line dance of some sort. She cracks me up!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have to say, I love going to weddings.

Kelli Proctor said...

I swear everyone has a wedding on their blog except me! Whats up with that?! I seriously LOVE weddings, this one looks like it was awesome! What a pretty place, where was it at? Looks like it was a blast! Oh and Happy Anniversary!

Kristina P. said...

Katie, I hope all is well! Haven't heard from you in a while!