Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow in Louisiana



I have so much to blog about.
I guess I will start with the SNOW DAY!!!
Yes, it snowed here in Louisiana.
It was a historical day. We have NEVER seen this much snow down here!!! (at least not in my life time)



On December 11th Julian woke us up at about 6am, opened our blinds and said "It's snowing!"
What's really cool is that was his BIRTHDAY!
He said it was the best birthday EVER.



Julian made a snow angel!!!


The house with snow...and look! Our new carport. Yeah!

Down here, when it snows everything shuts down!
The schools were closed, a lot of businesses closed, on the news they told people to STAY HOME, don't try to drive....we aren't used to snow.

It was deep. Isn't Annie so pretty?


I have about a hundred pictures of the snow, by the way. LOL
Joshua and I had so much fun playing in the snow too. We felt like a couple of kids!




Snowman time!!!!


He had golf club arms and golf ball eyes. LOL


3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Al Gore was right! It's totally global warming!! Vegas got snow too!

Wendyburd1 said...

Hey you have gotten more snow than US?? CT?!!

I'm Always Rite said...

Snow in Louisiana!? Wow! You guys look so cute playing in it! I can't wait to get some good playing snow here! :)