
Here's me and my sweet husband Joshua. March 18th was our 13th wedding anniversary. He came home with 3 pots full of purple tulips. He said "And they'll come back every year around this time to remind you of our anniversary." HOW SWEET IS THAT, may I ask???? I can't even begin to explain how much I love this man. We only knew each other for 2 months when we got married. I was only 18! And people thought we must have been plum crazy. Well, we were. CRAZY IN LOVE. And we still are, but even MORE now. He is my favoritest person EVER.
He makes me laugh every day. I look up to him because he is one of the best people I have ever known. He is kind and good. AND LOOK AT HIM. what a hunk.

1 comment:
Awe, how shweet! Hey, I thought I was your most favorite person??
Happy belated Anniversary! 13 years, that is a long time. You two are so young and awesome together. Many happy years to come.
Post a Comment